Monday, May 2, 2011

Grannys

So I have been busy with some stealth projects and with my hook. I am having a blast right now making granny square after granny square. I currently have 33 done and figure I need about 99 to get the blanket the size I want. Here they are.

Granny Squares

More Granny Squares

I just love making them. I have been keeping careful notes on what color combos I have already done and hope to have them all different but I am not sure if that will be possible but I am going to try. I am already planning the next one maybe a hexagon granny with hand spun since I know I have a boat load of that stashed. Decisions...decisions....

1 comment:

  1. HI Cayli!! getting reacquainted after many years (kindof...not to creep you out, but I will be emailing soon).

    What yarn is this??? I just made a granny square lap blanket for my daughter and each block was a different combo and YES, it was FUNNNNN.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete