Monday, October 10, 2011

Melting Pot

I am so excited that I can finally talk about my newest pattern. I have been working with Dani of Sunshine Yarns for a while now to come up with a pattern that uses one skein of yarn and that would be perfect for the hoilday season. It is called Melting Pot.


Melting Pot, originally uploaded by spinayarnforewe.
I came up with the name since a melting pot is about combining different elements and “melting them together” into a harmonious whole. These mitts use lace, ribbing and stockinette together to make a fun new look. There is even a little detail at the top of the thumb.
 
They are going to be offered in a kit with pattern and yarn at Sunshine Yarns starting tomorrow.  The yarn that is used in them is a very luscious merino/cashmere blend that is heaven to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment